The Impressions Series
Be Sure To Check Out The Video Tabs Below To Experience The Beautiful Fire
Introduced at the Hearth, Patio & BBQ Association's annual tradeshow held in New Orleans, LA this past March, the Impressions Series takes the fireplace experience to a whole new level of creative design. It is the first truly curved glass fireplace line available that is not limited to any specific size or radius of glass, or shape of the firebox.
- Available in single-sided, see-through, corner, bay, peninsula or island and able to have the glass bow in, bow out, or bow in and out many times over, allowing the fireplace to follow whatever path the designer wants
- Glass can follow any degree arc up to a completely round fireplace
- Virtually any size without being constricted to mix-n-match lengths bolted together or limitations to 90 degree angles
- Many choices of contemporary or traditional burner options available
- Customize with LED accent lights, glass etching, mirrored or treated metal firebox panels, elevated burners, lazer cut metal design elements, all available to help design a one-of-a-kind fireplace
- Winner of the "Art of Fire" and "Best In Show" Vesta awards
Note: All video and images were taken at the trade show booth which is not an ideal place to try to get good photography and video. We will have professional photographs and video taken when the fireplaces are set back up in our new facitlity early this summer.